LABORATORIO DE ENSAYOS DE CORROSION SL complies with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of these data (RGPD), ensuring at all times to guarantee the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT THROUGH THE WEB?
You can visit and use the services of the Website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information about yourself. We can treat your IP, what operating system or browser you use, and even the duration of your visit anonymously.
The only personal data to which LABORATORIO DE ENSAYOS DE CORROSION SL will have access will be those that the user voluntarily provides when contacting LABORATORIO DE ENSAYOS DE CORROSION SL by email or in any other way provided on the web.
Specifically, LABORATORIO DE ENSAYOS DE CORROSION SL will record the following information:
- Data provided by sending emails to the addresses identified on the web
- Data provided by filling in the forms or using the functionalities offered at all times on the web
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
FOR WHAT PURPOSE ARE WE GOING TO TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data ( RGPD), we inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us through the different entry forms provided for this purpose on the Website or in any other collection channel thereof, will be incorporated into the records of treatment responsibility of LABORATORIO DE ENSAYOS DE CORROSION SL for the management of the data collected for the following purposes:
- Solve any query, request or request made
- Manage the requested service, answer your request or process your request
- Maintain communications of an informative nature that the entity considers to be of interest to you through any means provided voluntarily that deal with products and / or services similar to those requested. In which cases, only for the purposes and uses exclusively necessary for which their services were required, not being able to use them for a different purpose. For any assignment other than that specified above, you will be duly informed, being able to exercise your right to object at any time.
- Carry out analysis and improvements on the web about new services
- Unsubscribe from our services
- Any other purpose to which the forms and functionalities offered at any time through the Portal refer
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The data collected is adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the scope and purposes described. Your data will be processed and stored complying with the security measures described according to current regulations and guaranteeing its integrity and confidentiality at all times.
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except under legal obligation, nor will it be shared with companies or entities outside LABORATORIO DE ENSAYOS DE CORROSION SL. You are informed of the following possible transfers of your data:
or to public and private entities necessary to comply with legal obligations under current regulations
or to professionals and legal advice, consulting and / or auditing companies
or to those in charge of the treatment necessary for the execution of the corresponding contract for the provision of services
or to companies in charge of our web support and maintenance
or to companies in charge of our computer system support and maintenance
or to companies in charge of our support and maintenance management software
or to companies in charge of our server support and maintenance and cloud service
or in the event of any international transfer of data when using applications, it would be carried out with strict compliance and with all the necessary guarantees for compliance with European data protection policies in terms of privacy
or to the rest of companies, entities and collaborators for administrative and / or commercial procedures, for the management of the aforementioned purposes, for the provision of services and the correct management of the entity and its different activities
In which cases, only for the purposes and uses exclusively necessary for the development of their activity for which their services were required, not being able to use them for a different purpose. For any assignment other than that specified above, you will be duly informed, being able to exercise your right to object at any time.
Consent will be understood to be given as long as you do not expressly notify us of the revocation of any of the treatments indicated above.
By providing us with your email and / or telephone, you expressly consent that we can contact you through these means.
The user of the Website will be solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, with LABORATORIO DE ENSAYOS DE CORROSION SL acting in good faith as a mere service provider. In case of having provided false data or third parties without their consent, LABORATORIO DE ENSAYOS DE CORROSION SL reserves the right to the immediate destruction of the aforementioned data in order to protect the right of the owner or owners thereof, exempting LABORATORIO DE ENSAYOS DE CORROSION SL of any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
LABORATORIO DE ENSAYOS DE CORROSION SL undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them and will adopt all technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of the regulations.
DATA OF MINORS?
We do not process data from children under 14 years of age. Therefore, refrain from providing them if you are not that age or, where appropriate, from providing data from third parties who are not of that age. LABORATORIO DE ENSAYOS DE CORROSION SL disclaims any responsibility for breach of this provision
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
- To know if we are treating your data or not
- To access your personal data
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations
- To carry your data, which will be provided in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format. If you prefer, we can send them to the new manager that you designate. It is only valid in certain cases
- To file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you think we have not treated you correctly
- To revoke consent for any treatment for which you have consented, at any time.
If you modify any information, we appreciate that you communicate it to us to keep it updated.
The user of the Website may at any time exercise these rights in the terms established in the current regulations, by contacting the person responsible for the treatment:
- In writing to the entity’s address: Calle Uzbina 24 E11 01015 Vitoria-Gasteiz, Alava
- By email to the address email@example.com
DO YOU WANT A FORM TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
We have forms for the exercise of your rights, ask us by email or if you prefer, you can use those prepared by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or third parties. These forms must be electronically signed or accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI. If someone is represented, you must attach a copy of your ID, or sign it with your electronic signature.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO ANSWER TO THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS?
It depends on the right, but a maximum of one month from your request, and two months if the issue is very complex and we notify you that we need more time
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Personal data will be kept as long as you are linked with us
- Once you dissociate yourself, the personal data processed for each purpose will be kept for the legally stipulated periods, including the period in which a Judge or Court may require them, taking into account the statute of limitations for legal actions.
- The processed data will be kept as long as the aforementioned legal periods do not expire, if there is a legal obligation to maintain it, or if there is no such legal period, until the interested party requests its deletion or revokes the consent granted.
- We will keep all the information and communications related to the provision of our service, while the guarantees of the services last to attend to possible claims
- Once the aforementioned periods have elapsed, the personal data of the users may be blocked and maintained by LABORATORIO DE ENSAYOS DE CORROSION SL for the attention of the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment and only during the prescription period of said responsibilities. After this period, the personal data will be erased by LABORATORIO DE ENSAYOS DE CORROSION SL
SECURITY, COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES?
The Website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
NOTIFICATION OF BREACHES IN THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
In the event that the security of personal data is violated, unless it is unlikely that said violation of security constitutes a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, LABORATORIO DE ENSAYOS DE CORROSION SL will notify the Spanish Agency for Data Protection before 72 hours after the incident has been recorded, describing the nature of the violation, the possible consequences that may arise and the measures adopted or proposed to remedy the security breach; and if possible, the categories and the approximate number of interested parties and data affected will be made known.
Likewise, LABORATORIO DE ENSAYOS DE CORROSION SL will notify the interested parties, as soon as possible, when it is probable that the violation of the security of personal data involves a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, describing the possible consequences that may arise and the measures taken or proposed to remedy the security breach.